Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Surly Horns

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Futbol ... 🤫995🤫 ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Business & Markets ... Cloak Room ... Help ... For Sale ... Board Discussion ... Advertise... Tailgate Donations

tx ind

Legacy Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tx ind

  1. Rooting for Buffalo here
  2. The dotard's DOJ is investigating Tim Walz and Jacob Frey. Trump and Noem definitely are getting their feelings hurt by the peaceful protestors and they need something else to point their finger at/blame. https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2026/01/16/trump-minnesota-walz-frey-criminal-investigation/ Justice Dept. launches criminal investigation of Minnesota governor The Justice Department has issued subpoenas for Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz and Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey as part of an investigation alleging that the two Democratic leaders are impeding federal law enforcement officers’ abilities to do their jobs in the state, two people familiar with the matter confirmed Friday. The subpoenas, which are without recent precedent, escalate an already bitter political battle between the Trump administration and state officials following the fatal shooting of a woman in Minneapolis by an immigration officer last week. That shooting happened amid a surge of federal immigration officers in the state ordered by President Donald Trump. Walz and Frey could not immediately be reached to confirm that they had received the subpoenas. One of the people familiar with the case confirmed that the plan was to serve the subpoenas Friday. The people spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an open investigation. Walz and Frey have claimed they have been wrongly excluded from the investigation into the killing and have publicly said they fear that the Justice Department is not conducting a fair and robust probe. In turn, Trump administration officials have said that Minnesota’s Democratic leaders are corrupt and can’t be trusted to handle an investigation. Earlier this week, Minnesota’s attorney general sued the federal government over the surge, saying it amounted to an unconstitutional “federal invasion.” The subpoenas suggest that the Justice Department is examining whether Walz’s and Frey’s public statements disparaging the surge of officers and federal actions have amounted to criminal interference in law enforcement work. The law under which they are investigating the two officials, a federal statute on conspiracy to impede a federal investigation, is similar to the charges filed against protesters whom federal officials allege have attempted to block immigration officers as they do their work. This is a developing story and will be updated.
  3. Hottest country in the world!
  4. Like half the game threads on the Football forum
  5. It would be amazing if next year they award Biden and Obama a joint Nobel just to fuck with Trump
  6. The Texas ObserverICE Prosecutor Who Runs Racist X Account Returns to Dalla...James Rodden, identified by the Observer last year as the operator of an account that routinely posted hateful statements, appeared to be back at work Tuesday.
  7. It's surprising that he didn't include Norway.
  8. He would be a bad ass President
  9. We're just going after reporters now. https://www.nytimes.com/2026/01/14/us/politics/fbi-washington-post-journalist.html?unlocked_article_code=1.EVA.PwUo.mvJh0fO2fE7a&smid=url-share F.B.I. Searches Home of Washington Post Journalist for Classified Material It is exceedingly rare, even in investigations of classified disclosures, for federal agents to search a reporter’s home. The Washington Post headquarters. Its reporter had spent the past year covering the Trump administration’s effort to fire federal workers.Credit...Eric Lee/The New York Times Jan. 14, 2026Updated 9:47 a.m. ET F.B.I. agents conducted a search at the home of a Washington Post reporter on Wednesday, as part of what officials said was an investigation into the possible sharing of government secrets, according to people familiar with the matter. It is exceedingly rare, even in investigations of classified disclosures, for federal agents to conduct searches at a reporter’s home. Typically, such investigations are done by examining a reporter’s phone records or email data. The reporter, Hannah Natanson, has spent the past year covering the Trump administration’s effort to fire federal workers and redirect much of the work force to enforcing his agenda. Many of those employees shared with her their anger, frustration and fear with the administration’s changes. A spokesperson for The Washington Post said on Wednesday that the publication was reviewing and monitoring the situation. The paper reported that the search warrant and related F.B.I. affidavit indicated that law enforcement was investigating Aurelio Perez-Lugones, a system administrator in Maryland who has a top-secret security clearance and has been accused of gaining access to and taking home classified intelligence reports that were found in his lunchbox and his basement. Jameel Jaffer, the director of the Knight First Amendment Institute at Columbia University, described news of the search as “intensely concerning,” in part because of the chilling effect it could have “on legitimate journalistic activity.” “There are important limits on the government’s authority to carry out searches that implicate First Amendment activity,” Mr. Jaffer said. In a first-person account of her experience talking to federal employees, Ms. Natanson quoted some of the messages she received from them. “I understand the risks,” one Defense Department worker told her. “But getting the truth and facts out is so much more important.” A staff member at the Justice Department wrote, “I’d never thought I’d be leaking info like this.” Last year, the Trump administration ended a Biden-era policy that sharply limited the department’s authority to search or subpoena a reporter’s data in the pursuit of leak investigations. The reversal suggested that the Justice Department would once again pursue journalists’ data in an effort to identify and prosecute people who leak national security information. In a memo announcing the move, Attorney General Pam Bondi wrote that the change was necessary to safeguard “classified, privileged and other sensitive information.” The Justice Department, Ms. Bondi wrote, “will not tolerate unauthorized disclosures that undermine President Trump’s policies, victimize government agencies and cause harm to the American people.” From his first days in the White House in 2017, the president has complained bitterly about leaks of all kinds. Mr. Trump himself faced criminal indictment on charges of mishandling classified information after he left the White House. The case was ultimately dismissed. In the waning days of Mr. Trump’s first term, the Justice Department sought the phone and email records of reporters at The Washington Post, The New York Times and CNN as part of leak investigations. None of those cases involved searching journalists’ homes or seizing their devices. In typical leak investigations, a reporter is not a target for prosecution but can be viewed as an avenue for obtaining evidence against the person suspected of leaking information. Devlin Barrett covers the Justice Department and the F.B.I. for The Times.
  10. The asshole at 1:32 (ERO vest) is trying to block the photographers from taking pictures.
  11. Pretty confident that the signage above and on the Oval Office, etc are because the dotard forgets where he is at.
  12. It's being targeted because of the massive George Floyd protests; they are trying to kick a hornets nest because they know the city will react.
  13. Any chance Nico will be able to go?
  14. They were handing the ball off a lot more
  15. Woody is a bad ass
  16. tx ind replied to Gil Bang's topic in Cloak Room
    What a shame
  17. Hahahahahhaah
  18. That looked like a concussion
  19. Hell yeah Hunter
  20. That aged well
  21. What the fuck CJ, is he shaving points?
Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Futbol ... 🤫995🤫 ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Business & Markets ... Cloak Room ... Help ... For Sale ... Board Discussion ... Advertise... Tailgate Donations

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.